By participating in the Guilford College Bryan Series, you’ll see the most interesting people on stage … and seated next to you. For more than 20 years the series has brought world-renowned speakers presenting ideas, personal histories, enlightening insights, and vital global concepts. It attracts discerning, thoughtful people who enjoy being informed and entertained. Just like you.
- Venus Williams, tennis champion and business leader — Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022
- Daniel Levitin, Ph.D., renowned neuroscientist, and Rosanne Cash, Grammy-award winning singer-songwriter — Thursday, Nov. 10, 2022
- Kizzmekia Corbett, Ph.D., distinguished viral immunologist — Monday, Feb. 6, 2023
- Jose Andres, celebrity chef and global humanitarian — Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023
- Ronan Farrow, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter — Tuesday, April 4, 2023
All events at 7:30 p.m. at the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Greensboro.
Speakers, dates, and times subject to change.
- Season Subscriptions: Season Subscriptions: A subscription for the Guilford College Bryan Series is a reserved seat for all five events and is available in the Orchestra ($350), Grand Tier ($295), or loge ($250) sections. Subscribers have seating priority with the opportunity in future seasons to renew and upgrade their seats before new subscription sales. Order online at this link.
- Legacy Society Memberships: A membership costs $900 per person and includes premium seating and parking and access to pre-event receptions and photo lines (if offered) with speakers. A portion of the membership payment is a tax-deductible git to Guilford College. Contact the Tanger Center Box Office to order.
- Single-Event Tickets: Single-event tickets for the five events in 2022-23 will be on sale beginning in mid-September 2022 following the subscription and Legacy Society membership campaign.
- COVID Protocol: The Guilford College Bryan Series places a priority on patron safety. Protocol for the 2022-23 season will be determined and announced before the start of the season in October. The Tanger Center Patron Health Initiative includes information on current building policies.