2023-24 Season: Heroes in Our Midst
There are heroes all around us, some more apparent than others. They may save lives or simply help make people's lives better. They may work to protect our freedoms, shine a light on ways we can do better, or lead us to explore new horizons. The Guilford College Bryan Series will present five heroes in the 2023-24 season, some of whom are well-known and others we will discover together, but all of whom have inspiring stories to share. Join us as we celebrate a year of "Heroes in Our Midst."
Read more about the 2023-24 season.
Read our 2023-24 season FAQ.
- Sully Sullenberger, "Miracle on the Hudson" Pilot — Thursday, Sept. 14, 2023
- Walter Parkes, innovative movie maker — Thursday, Oct. 12, 2023
- Lynsey Addario, Pulitzer winning photographer — Thursday, Nov. 9, 2023
- Charles Bolden, Shuttle commander and NASA administrator — Thursday, Feb. 8, 2024
- Judy Woodruff, trailblazing news anchor — Tuesday, April 9, 2024
All events at 7:30 p.m. at the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Greensboro.
Speakers, dates, and times subject to change.
- Single-Event Tickets: Single-event tickets for all five (5) programs in the 2023-24 season are available at Ticketmaster.com and at the Tanger Center box office during regular business hours.
- Season Subscriptions: Subscriptions will be on sale until the first event on Sept. 14. A subscription for the Guilford College Bryan Series is a reserved seat for all five events and is available in the Orchestra, Grand Tier, or Loge sections. Subscribers have seating priority with the opportunity in future seasons to renew and upgrade their seats before new subscription sales.
- Legacy Society Memberships: A Legacy Society membership offers premium seating and other benefits for all five (5) events. If you are interested in a membership, contact the Tanger Center Box Office at 336-373-7575 or visit the Tanger Center Box Office in person.
- Subscription and Legacy Society Membership Renewals: The renewal period for 2022-23 subscribers and members concluded May 5th. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guilford faculty, staff, students, and retirees ticket pickup: Current and retired faculty and staff and current students are eligible for free admission to all Bryan Series events. Information about access is delivered in email notifications before each event.
- COVID Protocol: COVID-19 is still a relevant virus in the United States. Masks are not required at the Bryan Series events, however, we ask everyone to be respectful to the persons who choose to wear one.