By participating in the Guilford College Bryan Series, you’ll see the most interesting people on stage … and seated next to you. For more than 20 years the series has brought world-renowned speakers presenting ideas, personal histories, enlightening insights, and vital global concepts. It attracts discerning, thoughtful people who enjoy being informed and entertained. Just like you.
- Venus Williams, tennis champion and business leader — Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022
- Daniel Levitin, Ph.D., renowned neuroscientist, and Rosanne Cash, Grammy-award winning singer-songwriter — Thursday, Nov. 10, 2022
- Kizzmekia Corbett, Ph.D., distinguished viral immunologist — Monday, Feb. 6, 2023
- Jose Andres, celebrity chef and global humanitarian — Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023
- Ronan Farrow, Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter — Tuesday, April 4, 2023
All events at 7:30 p.m. at the Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Greensboro.
Speakers, dates, and times subject to change.
- Season Subscriptions: A subscription for the Guilford College Bryan Series is a reserved seat for all five events and is available in the Orchestra, Grand Tier, or loge sections. Subscribers have seating priority with the opportunity in future seasons to renew and upgrade their seats before new subscription sales. Subscription sales for the 2022-23 season have concluded.
- Legacy Society Memberships: A membership includes premium seating and parking and access to pre-event receptions and photo lines (if offered) with speakers. A portion of the membership payment is a tax-deductible gift to Guilford College. Membership sales for the 2022-23 season have concluded.
- Single-Event Tickets: Single-event tickets for events in the 2022-23 season are on sale at Ticketmaster.com and at the Tanger Center Box Office (Tuesday - Saturday, noon to 5 p.m.).
- Guilford faculty, staff, students, and retirees ticket pickup: Current and retired faculty and staff and current students are eligible for free admission to all Bryan Series events. Information about ticket pickup is delivered in the daily email, Guilford Buzz, and through other campus communications.
- COVID Protocol: Last season, the Bryan Series required proof of vaccination and face coverings at Tanger Center events. While we recommend participants continue wearing masks in Tanger Center when you’re not actively eating or drinking, masks are not required. We ask that you respect each other’s choices regarding masks. Going forward, we will not check vaccination status. If you feel ill or have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of an event, please stay home. We will continue to monitor both national and local health and safety guidelines, and may adjust our protocols based on current local conditions. More information is available at TangerCenter.com/PatronHealth.