Four Years, One Price, Zero Worries
The 4-1-0 Advantage
Guilford’s goal is to provide accessible and affordable excellence that gives you an exceptional and lasting return on your investment in a college education. The Guilford College 4-1-0 tuition advantage gives you financial peace of mind as you pursue your degree. It works like this:
- When you are accepted at Guilford, you lock in tuition.
- For the next four years, we guarantee your Guilford tuition will not increase.
- By knowing what lies ahead, you can build a financial plan with confidence and focus on learning, not finances.
Plus, Guilford is committed to giving every first-time applicant generous institutional aid. It's called the Guilford College Commitment, and offers start at $15,000 per year and go up to $27,000 per year or more, depending on your academic success. Yes — Guilford promises every new student at least $15,000 a year in financial aid — and even more if you show us you're a leader and an achiever.
For more information, contact the Guilford College Office of Admission at 336.316.2100 or email@example.com.
An Education Without Limits
At Guilford, you’ll experience a transformational and practical education. Every student benefits from uncommon engagement in real-world learning that’s based on their interests and passions. We call it the Guilford Edge. Opportunities include:
- Interesting classes and hands-on learning experiences
- Expert instruction and guidance from professors invested in your success
- Participation in cutting-edge research
- Life-shaping internships
- Participation in a wide range of service projects that make the world a better place
- Support in developing leadership qualities
- A variety of study abroad opportunities
You’ll get all of this and more at Guilford’s 350-acre park-like campus, located minutes away from big city opportunities in vibrant Greensboro, North Carolina.
Four years, one price, zero worries, and a degree that gives you exceptional preparation for wherever your passions take you — whether it’s a fulfilling career or attending graduate school. Where will your Guilford Edge take you?