Ways to Apply
If Guilford is your top choice, you may want to apply Early Decision. Submit your application along with the Early Decision Agreement. If you are admitted through Early Decision, you agree to withdraw applications to other colleges and will submit the enrollment deposit to Guilford by December 1. Please read the Early Decision Agreement carefully as admission via this option is binding. Early Decision applicants are encouraged to submit their FAFSA consecutively with their application for maximum financial aid consideration.
- All materials must be postmarked by: November 1
- Receive admission decision by: November 15
- Submit $250 deposit by: December 1
Do you have all of your information ready and want to be among the first to get a decision from us? Apply Early Action. You can still apply to other colleges, but by December 31st, you will have at least one decision going into the new year. If you are admitted to Guilford through Early Action, you have until May 1 to make your final decision and submit your enrollment deposit.
- All materials must be postmarked by: December 1
- Receive admission decision by: December 31
- Submit $250 deposit by: May 1
Students who apply Regular Decision will have their applications reviewed after January 1 on a rolling basis and will be notified of their admission decision within three weeks of file completion. If you are admitted to Guilford through Regular Decision, you have until May 1 to make your final decision and submit your enrollment deposit.
- All materials must be postmarked by: November 15
- Receive admission decision no later than: December 15
- Submit $250 deposit by: January 1