University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Ph.D., 2016
Concentration: Community Health Education
University of North Carolina at Greensboro, M.P.H., 2009
Public Health Education Concentration: Community Health Education
Guilford College, B.A., 2007
Political Science and Psychology
- Babic, A. & Bernal, A. (2022 November 5). Creation and distribution of short form audio documentaries/podcasts as a tool for health communication and education about global health among college students [Poster session].150th Annual Conference of the American Public Health Association, Boston, Massachusetts.
- Babic, A. & Bernal, A. (2022 March 29). Short form audio documentary/podcast as a tool for public health education [Workshop] Teaching & Learning Innovation Conference, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN.
- Pharr, S., Holland, T., Babic, A., & Matheis, C. (2022 March 24). Reflections on liberation: Fighting the Right, intersections, and movement work for justice, A Workshop with Suzanne Pharr [Workshop] Love, Sex, & Justice in the South: Southeastern Women’s Studies Association Conference, virtual.
- Riskind, R., & Babic, A. (2022 October 21). Gender diversity, sexual orientation, and intersectionality in the time of COVID [Faculty development workshop session]. Center for Principled Problem Solving and Excellence in Teaching, Guilford College, Greensboro, NC.
- Tornello, S. L., Riskind, R.G., Babic, A. (2018). Transgender and gender non-binary parents’ pathways to parenthood. Psychology of Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity, 6(2), 232-241.
- Global Health Student Podcasts: https://redcircle.com/shows/gc-public-health
PBH 101: Introduction to Public Health
PBH 201: Global Health
PBH 301: Epidemiology
MYCQ 100: Initiate
IDS 450: Health Disparities in Marginalized Populations