All traditional students are required to live on-campus and have a meal plan as outlined by the Residential Contract, unless excluded from this contract or approved for an off-campus release. Move-in/out dates for residence halls are available on the Residence Halls Opening and Closing Schedule. Housing for families and CCE students is not available.
To receive your housing assignment, you must complete the online housing application in BannerWeb, following the instructions below.
1. Your Guilford (G #) student ID number and your PIN number are required to access BannerWeb. If you need assistance with BannerWeb or your PIN number, contact the Solutions Center at 336.316.2020.
2. To apply:
- Login to Banner Web using your user ID and PIN.
- Click on Student & Financial Aid.
- Click on Housing.
- Click on “Access MyHousing.”
- Select "Apply Online" and click on login.
- On the Application Selection page, select the application that pertains to your student status and click on "Next."
- Review the Residential Contract, then click on “I Agree” and move on to the application.
3. Complete each line. (Roommates are matched based on this information.) Please include your email address. If you are requesting a specific roommate, please enter the person’s full name. Your roommate must ALSO enter your name on their housing application for the match to be completed. Answer the questions on the Personal Preferences page. Update any previously entered preferences from prior semesters and choose a preferred meal plan. Click “Continue.”
- Meal Plans: You must select your preferred meal plan on the Personal Preferences page. Eligibility for the various meal plans is dependent on your years as a college student and housing assignment. If you are not eligible for the meal plan you choose, you will be assigned the Quaker 19 by default. First-year students are only eligible for the Quaker 19 Plus, Quaker 19, and Quaker 14.
4. Under “Living Preferences,” select your preferred residence hall(s) from the drop-down boxes. Please include alternative choices of residential buildings in preferential order. This information is needed if, for any reason, ResEd&Housing needs to assign your housing for you. Requests for preferred halls cannot be guaranteed.
5. At the bottom of the Living Preferences page, click on “Complete Application.”
6. If the next page thanks you for submitting an application, your housing application has been correctly submitted! You should receive a confirmation email (keep this for your records), if you do not, please try again or contact Residential Education and Housing: firstname.lastname@example.org, 336.316.2105 or 336.316.2370.