Housing Information and Application

All traditional students are required to live on-campus and have a meal plan as outlined by the Residential Contract, unless excluded from this contract or approved for an off-campus release.  Housing for families and CCE students is not available.

Move-in/out dates for residence halls are available on the Residence Halls Opening and Closing Schedule.

View your options and your respective application processes based on your student status:
•    New First-Year Students
•    Transfer Students
•    Continuing Students

All students must complete the Online Housing Application in order to receive a housing assignment, regardless of any additional housing processes or applications that may be required.  Students may utilize MyHousing Online Self-Service as their personal hub for viewing housing, roommate, and meal plan assignments and many other housing processes.

Questions or concerns can be directed to Residential Education and Housing: resed@guilford.edu, 336.316.2105 or 336.316.2370.


Residential Education and Housing

Visit the Residential Education and Housing website for detailed housing information, including housing selection deadlines and processes for all students.

Explore Student Housing Options

Explore an interactive tour to get a glimpse of our facilities and your new home at Guilford!

Just Like Home

Customize your residence hall room with accessories and decor purchased through our Linens program and for our Families, share that you care through our Care Packages program, provided through our partners at OCM.