Fitness Center Policies
- You must carry in the workout shoes that you will wear in Mary Ragsdale Fitness Area, RBFH and Alumni Gym.
- Students cannot park in the three rows adjacent to the Alumni Gym Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Gate to gravel road next to baseball field is locked at 7:00 p.m. each night except on football game nights.
- Everyone must have a workout towel with them while in the Mary Ragsdale Fitness Area.
- P.E. Center tennis courts are open during operational hours of the P.E. Center.
- Shirts/tops that cover the full torso, shorts or sweatpants and clean, closed-toe athletic shoes are required in all athletic venues.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in P.E. Center athletic venues except plastic bottles with screw-on tops
- Guilford College is a tobacco product-free campus except for three locations as detailed online.
- All dogs must be on a leash but are not allowed on any fields.
- No pets are allowed in the P.E. Center except Sight dogs.
Fitness Center Contacts
- P.E. Center manager and venue rentals and reservations: 336.316.2850
- P.E. Center check-in desk and exercise studio reservation line: 336.316.2857
- Mary Ragsdale Fitness Area desk: 336.316.2311