We are eager to have you return to Guilford College to complete your program. A readmission counselor will be in contact with you within 5 to 10 working days after you submit your application for readmission. If you would like to speak with a readmission counselor, please call 336.316.2100.
- If you were enrolled at Guilford College and left for any reason other than to attend a Guilford-run or Guilford-affiliated study abroad program, you must apply for readmission.
- We have the test scores, transcripts and other items required from the first time you were admitted to the College. If you attended any other college or university since leaving Guilford, and wish to receive transfer credit from the institution, please submit an official transcript along with your application for readmission. You only need to provide transcripts from institutions you attended since you were last enrolled at Guilford. The readmission application is available online and easy to complete.
- Students who were academically separated from Guilford College must receive approval from the Associate Academic Dean. Your reapplication will be forwarded for approval.
- All prior financial balances must be cleared before you may register for classes.
Instructions for Applicants
- Complete the Guilford College application for readmission. There is no application fee. The application asks for your student ID number (G#). If you do not remember the number, enter G0000000. Please provide a valid email address that you regularly check.
- If you would like to transfer credits from other colleges you attended while away from Guilford, please submit an official transcript to the Office of Admission. Contact your previous school for instructions or visit National Student Clearinghouse. Electronic transcripts may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper transcripts may be mailed to:
Office of Admission
3800 W. Friendly Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27410
- If applying for financial aid, submit your FAFSA. Guilford's Federal School Code is 002931.
When to Apply
We recommend you submit your application at least 30 days before the start of term to allow sufficient time for readmission.