On Wednesday, April 17, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Hege library and throughout the community, the Guilford Undergraduate Symposium (GUS) will occur. GUS is a campus-wide event that is a celebration for all.
During GUS, Guilford students will present individual or group work to students, faculty and staff from across the campus. You can present work you’ve done for a class, an independent study, an internship or a thesis, such as:
- Critical analyses of an issue or theory
- Reviews of past research
- Research studies, case studies or proposals
- Descriptions of internship experiences
- Music or theatrical performances
- Works of art
- And others — just talk with your faculty adviser!
Presentation formats include posters or exhibitions, 15-minute oral presentations with a Q&A, panels with other students and more.
For questions regarding presentations, please contact any of the following:
- Suzanne M Bartels, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melanie Lee-Brown, email@example.com
- F. Mark Dixon, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Hildreth, email@example.com
- David J Limburg, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenda Swearingin, email@example.com
- Rob Whitnell, firstname.lastname@example.org