Retirement 101 is an entertaining and informative course designed for adults between the ages 50 and 70. Classroom sessions are instructed by a Certified Financial Planner®.
This course will help you learn to:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Integrate your finances with your goals and values
- Use new tax law changes to your advantage
- Properly allocate your assets within your employer retirement plan
- Use five investment strategies to minimize risks and maximize returns
- Ask the right questions when evaluating insurance coverage
- Ensure that your estate plan still functions properly under new laws
Schedule of Classes
The next courses will be held:
- Wednesdays, Jan. 29, Feb. 5 &12, from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Saturdays, Feb. 1 & 8, from 9:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
|Tuition (includes textbook)||$79|
How to Register
For more information or to register over the phone, contact Suzanne Suddarth at email@example.com or (336) 316-2169.
Retirement 101 is strictly educational and non-commercial. No specific financial products are discussed or sold.