The purpose of the Board of Visitors is to aid the present and future programs of Guilford College by advising with the President and other administrative officials.
To improve and increase the effectiveness of the College, members of the Board of Visitors shall:
- Serve as ambassadors of the College to individuals and to specific groups.
- Engage in projects and activities in the interest of Guilford College.
- Report to the College the reactions of individuals, the general public and specific groups with which each member is associated in business or community life.
- Help Guilford College to accomplish its long-term objectives as a liberal arts college with a Quaker heritage.
- Make whatever recommendations they deem appropriate for the betterment of the College.
- Chris Adams, CN Hotels
- Tasha Agruso, Sharpless & Stavola, LLC
- Jon Alexander '87, Monument Strategies
- Susan Rogers Apple '83, High Point Bank
- Paul Armfield '96, Wells Fargo Bank
- Joan Bergman, Bell, Davis and Pitt
- Ralph J. Blincoe '81, NCIS, Retired
- Ford Bowers, BB&T
- D. Hayes Clement, Arthur Anderson & Co., Retired
- J. Donald Cline, PARI
- J. Howard Coble '58, U.S. House of Representatives
- Joy Cook, Joy Cook Public Relations Group
- Felicia Cooper, Lincoln Financial Group
- Barbara Frye, United Way of Greater High Point
- Nikki Graves '94, Nansemond Suffolk Family Practice
- Nancy Hoffman, Greensboro City Council
- Keith Holliday '75, NC Department of Commerce
- Kenny Horne
- G. Henry Jobe '63, International Paper Co., Retired
- Paul Kress '82, Wells Fargo Bank
- Samantha Magill, Ph.D., Honda Aircraft Company
- Wendy Mailey '10, Winston-Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Brian Mann, RE/Max Realty Consultants
- Ellen Martin '69, VF Corporation, Retired
- Richard McCorkle '92, inFocusJobs
Bryson J. McKinney '02, Capital Investment Group
Floyd McKissick III '04, McKissick & McKissick, PLLC
May Gayle Mengert '82, Association Management Group
Phillip Morgan, Piedmont Natural Gas
- Elwood Parker '64, Professor of Mathematics at Guilford College
- Tom Philion, ArtsGreensboro
- Therron Phipps, City of Greensboro Police Department
- Brooks Raiford, North Carolina Technology Association
- Suzanne Rudy, RF Micro Devices, Inc.
- Marc Shaw, Marc Shaw Architect, LLC
- Lisa Shortt '96, Smith Moore Leatherwood
- Frederick Taylor '77, MJX Asset Management
- Dwight Thomas '62, Thomas Gourmet Foods
- Eddie Vaughn '81, Findley Davies
- Gerald Walden, Jr., The Fresh Market
- John Whisnant '86, Paul J. Ciener Botanical Garden
- Bart Willey, CommunityOne Bank
- Johnny Wood '74, Haynes Strand and Company, PLLC