Athletics Hall of Fame Nominations Due by July 31
The 2012 nomination period for the Guilford College Athletics Hall of Fame will close July 31. This year’s class of inductees, the 41st, will be recognized at Homecoming, Sept. 27-30.
Nominees should belong to one or more of the following categories:
- Outstanding performance as a Guilford College student-athlete. Students-athletes should have attended Guilford for at least two years, been separated from the College for at least 10 years or be deceased.
- Outstanding service to the athletic program of Guilford College as a coach or in other areas of significant service.
- Coaching career at Guilford of at least five years.
- Former student-athletes or coaches who have earned outstanding professional achievement beyond Guilford.
All nominees must:
- Be of good character and reflect credit upon Guilford College.
- Have left the College in good standing and in the good graces of its officials, whether or not s/he graduated from Guilford.
For more information and nomination forms, visit the Guilford Athletics website.