Retirement 101 is an entertaining and informative course designed for adults between the ages 50 and 70. Classroom sessions are instructed by a Certified Financial Planner®.
This course will help you learn to:
- Create a plan to retire early
- Integrate your finances with your goals and values
- Use new tax law changes to your advantage
- Properly allocate your assets within your employer retirement plan
- Use five investment strategies to minimize risks and maximize returns
- Ask the right questions when evaluating insurance coverage
- Ensure that your estate plan still functions properly under new laws
Tuition (includes textbook) = $79
Retirement 101 is strictly educational and non-commercial. No specific financial products are discussed or sold.