How do I get a copy of my transcript?
Transcripts will not be issued if there is an outstanding financial or judicial obligation with Guilford.
Ordering Transcripts Online
Transcripts can be ordered online at – www.getmytranscript.com
The fee is $10 per transcript (processed within 5 business days); rush option (processed within one business day) is $20 per transcript.
The online ordering is done through the National Student Clearinghouse. In the drop down menu, you will choose Guilford College. This will take you to our order form. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options (Express mail, etc.) and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you would like in a single session. There is an electronic signature option. You must pay by credit card. Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check your order status or history online at www.getmytranscript.com.
You can request through the National Student Clearinghouse that your transcript be sent via Electronic PDF. There is an additional charge of $1.75. Because this is a new technology we suggest that you contact your recipient and verify that he/she is willing to accept your transcript via this delivery method. If you request that Guilford College send your transcript via Electronic PDF and it is not accepted by the recipient, an additional fee will be charged to process another transcript.
If you need help or have questions about the Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact (703) 742-7791 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any other questions contact the Registrar’s Office at (336) 316-2121.
Ordering Transcripts Through the Registrar’s Office
The fee is $10 per transcript (processed within 5 business days); rush option (processed within one business day) is $20 per transcript (plus any additional express mail fee (see above) if requesting transcript to be sent express mail).
A hard copy of the transcript will be mailed if you provide an address.
Express mail fee: $25 – United States, $35 – Canada and Mexico, $45 – International.
How to Place a Request
- Complete a transcript request form.
- Fax a written request to (336) 316-2948 or mail a written request to:
5800 West Friendly Avenue
Greensboro, NC 27410
You must include the following information:
- Your name as it was when you were a student
- Your Guilford G number (student ID number) or social security number
- Permanent address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Dates of attendance
- Date of birth
- Exact address for mailing your official transcript(s)
- Number of transcripts needed
- Whether or not transcript(s) should be in separate sealed envelope(s)
- Credit card number with expiration date and security code
- Signature giving Guilford permission to mail your official transcript
- Payment and signature are required for the release of transcripts