Mission of the Office
The Office of Institutional Research and Assessment supports the educational mission of Guilford College by providing management information and data analysis to support decision making, program development and college-wide assessment.
What We Do
- coordinate the dissemination of institutional data about students, faculty and programs
- create, analyze and interpret information from survey data
- collect data about the College’s performance
- provide data and information to federal and state government agencies, the HEDS Consortium, and to the SACS accrediting organization
- improve teaching and learning by assisting departments with program reviews and other assessment efforts
Who We Are
Reporting to the Dean of the Faculty, the staff of the Office of Institutional Research and Assessment consists of a director, Kent Grumbles, and a research assistant, Susan Ikenberry.
Office of Institutional Research and Assessment
Bauman Hall 15-B
Greensboro, NC 27410