The Career Development Center at Guilford College assists students with all aspects of the graduate school process. Our caring and professional staff can:
- Assist in your search for the right graduate program
- Help connect you with admission test resources (GMAT, LSAT, GRE, etc.)
- Work with you on a statement of purpose
- Help you refine your resumé
- Assist in preparing you for the differences between graduate work and undergraduate work
Additionally, we keep current resources on graduate programs in our center. To schedule an appointment, call 336-316-2187.