Whether you are just starting to ask questions about your passions and dreams, or whether you have a clear goal and simply need assistance reaching it, we can help.
The Career Development Center invites you to our office on the main level of King Hall (King 110). We welcome you to learn about the many services available to you as you navigate through your college career or transition to life after graduation. Our hours are 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday. Weekday, evening hours are available each semester. To make an appointment or to learn about this semester’s extended hours, please call 336-316-2187.
Services in the office
- self-exploration assessments
- major and career exploration
- resumé assistance
- internship exploration
- interview techniques
- graduate school preparation
- job search assistance
- on-campus employment services
- career fairs
- career related courses
Career Development Center’s online tools
- Facebook can help you stay in touch with career development staff
- College Central Network is a powerful way to get employers nationwide to see your resume
- InternInc.com allows you to connect with companies and organizations offering internships throughout the nation and the world
- Linkedin is one of the most commonly used professional networking utilities around
- DIGI-cation is an easy-to-use online portfolio site specifically for Guilford students.
- Triad InternNet this site connects college and university students to internship.