Sarah S. Malino
Professor of History
Ph.D. 1982, Columbia University
M.A. 1974, Columbia University
B.A. 1967, Wellesley College
- History of Women in U.S.
- Multi-cultural Ideologies of Masculinity and Manhood in U.S. History
- History of Race and Ethnicity in the U.S.
- American Jewish History in the South
- History Research Seminar
- U.S. to 1877
- U.S. from 1877 to Present
- Gender and Power in U.S. History
- Social History and Social Memory in the U.S.
- Economic History in the U.S.
- Recent U.S. History
- Women and Economics
- Women, Race and Social Change in the U.S.
- The Vietnam Wars
- Slavery and Freedom
- Published articles in Encyclopedia of American Jewish History, Jewish Women: An Encyclopedia.
- Chapter in M. Blatt and M. Norkunis, Work, Recreation, and Culture: Essays in American Labor History, “Behind the Scenes in the big Store, 1870-1920.
- Book reviews in Journal of Southern History and Journal of American History.