Postdoctoral work at University of Oregon, 1989-1992
President, Health Professions Advisors of North Carolina, 2010-2014
- Chem 111: Chemical Principles I
- Chem 115: Chemistry of Food and Cooking
- Chem 231: Organic Chemistry I
- Chem 232: Organic Chemistry II
- Chem 235: Integrated Laboratory for Organic Chemistry
- Chem 430: Medicinal Chemistry
- HSCI 400: Health Science Seminar
Chemical Education, development of new synthetic methodology, study of reactions involving radical intermediates, ionic liquids.
“Benefits of a State Pre-Health Advisors Organization” Glenn, A. G., Aghoram, K., Crowe, C. T., Vick, R. S. Presented at the Southeastern Association for Advisors of the Health Professions Biennial Meeting April 4-7, 2013 in Louisville, KY.
“Incorporating POGIL in Chemistry of Food and Cooking, a non-majors course” Webster, G. H., Glenn, A. G. Presented at the Biennial Conference on Chemical Education July 28-Aug 2, 2012 at Penn State University in State College, PA.
“Home Economics as an Overlooked Resource for Chemistry of Food and Cooking Courses” Glenn, A. G., Webster, G. H. Presented at the symposium “Food Chemistry Courses in the Liberal Arts Curriculum” at the 239th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, March 21-25, 2010 San Francisco, CA